Welcome to Physician Injury Consultants. We are a network of board certified physician interventional and surgical specialists (MD and DO), Doctors of Dental Surgery (DDS), accredited imaging and procedure centers, pharmacies, and a hospital providing medical care to personal injury patients in Tarrant county and surrounding areas.
HOW DO I GET CARE IF I'VE BEEN INJURED AND I HAVE NO INSURANCE
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own and you do not have insurance, or you cannot afford your deductibles or copays, you may be able to receive medical treatment through a medical lien or your own auto insurance. The scope of treatment options and quality of care available to you is directly dependent on the relationships established between the attorney that handles your case and the medical professionals providing your care. Before selecting an attorney, make sure you will have access to a wide range of treatment options and board certified medical specialists. Please visit the other pages on this site to learn everything available through PIC.
Questions you may want to ask before selecting an attorney:
- What kind of physician specialists work with your firm and are they all board certified?
- What if I need advanced imaging like MR arthrography to diagnose my injury, is that available?
- What if I need prescription medications, can they be provided through my lien?
- What if I need surgery? Do you have a hospital, anesthesia, and surgeons that work with your firm?
- What if I need extensive rehabilitation or pain management, are those services available?
- I suffered a dental injury as a result of the accident I was in. Do you have dental surgeons that work with your firm?
DO YOU HAVE ATTORNEYS IN PIC
No, PIC only has medical providers in the network. We work with many excellent law firms that want the best treatment options for their clients, but we do not work with every firm. Please call the referral number if you need more information or have questions.
Physician Injury Consultants provides care through personal injury auto insurance or a medical lien. PIC is not an insurance company. All providers are independent medical practitioners.
If you have been injured in an accident and are unable to receive medical care, we might be able to help. Visit The Injured Patient page for more information.
Visit Contact PIC to request more information.
Request a Referral to see a Physician: 817-897-5190
(New Scheduling Number)